Take control of your Social Pinpoint account with our detailed documentation.
Social Pinpoint has been built as a fully self service community engagement platform.
That means that Admin users can configure most aspects of the product to reflect the specific requirements of your project. This includes features such as:
- the information you are presenting to your communities and stakeholders (textual, images, map overlays, videos)
- the type of feedback you are asking for (questions, surveys), required details (email, name, address)
- enabling/ disabling product features such as voting on comments left by others, social media integrations, photo uploads, email notifications and more
- custom branding, adding your own logos, project URL and welcome content
- marker icons, colours, labels, legends, sidebar content
The easy to use Social Pinpoint admin interface is also accompanied by comprehensive online documentation which helps answer any questions.