Take control of your Social Pinpoint account with our detailed documentation.
Because Social Pinpoint doesn't force logins on public projects the statistics are not 100% accurate. In some cases, if a user keeps their browser tab open over a day on our map they can generate new visits without new sessions causing Unique Users to be higher than Total Visits.
Engagement information displayed includes:
- Stakeholder visits and interactions with the Social Pinpoint site
- Graphs of stakeholder traffic and usage by day
- Distribution of comments by type and tag
- A Word/Tag Cloud based on incoming comment content
- A summary of the most popular comments based on stakeholder interaction
|Total Visits||Unique Users||Average Time||Unique Stakeholders||Comments||Survey Responses|
The total number of visits to your project site
|The total number of unique people viewing your site (generally determined by using the same browser)||The average time people are spending on the site viewing and interacting with the project||The number of people who are interacting with the site (adding comments / answering surveys)||The total number of comments on your site||The total number of survey responses on your site|