Take control of your Social Pinpoint account with our detailed documentation.
About this sectionThis guide explains the site setup and configuration options only available to project Administrators.
For information related to using the Social Pinpoint online engagement mapping tool refer to the End User Guide to Using Social Pinpoint.
Your Social Pinpoint account contains one or more Social Pinpoint Projects. Each project will have it's own markers, map, dates and contains the feedback from end users about your project engagement.
When you are logged in you will see a list of all projects across the account (or just the ones you have access to) on the welcome screen or you can access them by selecting 'Projects' up the top of the page.
Once you have created your project this is the home setup screen where you can navigate to all project settings and features.
Project Name - The name of your project.
Project Users - If you are the administrator of an account you can add new users and change user permissions provided your license allows more admins to be added : How do I change user permissions
Once viewed, the settings associated with the tool will display along the right side, as you can see in the example photo.
In this Section
- Project Setup - Map Editor
- Project Setup - Advanced Project Settings — You can customize various configuration options of your Social Pinpoint site through the settings available in the Project Settings.
- Project Setup - Welcome & Terms
- Project Setup - Ideas Wall
- Project Setup - Marker Types — This guide describes the creation and configuration of the Marker Types dragged onto the map by the public to leave a comment and used by Administrators to present information (Info Markers).
- Project Setup - Information Markers — Social Pinpoint allows you to configure Information (or Admin) Markers that can only be selected/ dragged onto the map by Administrators when logged into the system and are useful for displaying information related to areas on the map.
- Project Setup - Sidebar Tabs
- Project Setup - Surveys — Surveys can be configured and associated with Sidebar Tabs, Comment Markers, Info Marker pop-ups or Map Layer pop-ups.
- Project Setup - Interactive Map
- Project Setup - Admin Notifications for Stakeholder Comments and Survey Responses
- Project Setup - GeoSurvey
- Project Setup - Pages
- Project Setup - Budgets
- Project Setup - Forum — Forums are a great way to stimulate conversations with your stakeholders on a certain theme or topic and can be used as part of your current consultation or stand-alone on a page.
- Project Setup - Email Campaigns
- Project Setup - Auto-Tagging
- Project Setup - Virtual Town Hall
- Project Setup - Integrations
- Project Setup - Pages V2